CNLA and General Motors have partnered to offer members across the country a competitive discount program on fleet purchases or fleet leases on their new/unused GM vehicle.
How it works:
- Members are encouraged to inform their fleet manager or fleet sales person that they are a member of the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association and they are entitled to Competitive Assistance or Fleet Assistance.
- The CNLA program is very competitive, unfortunately it cannot be used in combination with any other incentive available.
- In order for a member to receive the discount at a dealership, CNLA must send the sales rep at the dealership a letter confirming the membership, along with a processing code
- There is a $100 administration fee per vehicle that must be paid by the member to CNLA before the membership confirmation letter will be sent.
- Information required for letter: VIN (serial) number of the vehicle(s) you are purchasing, name and email of your sales rep at the dealership
For more information regarding specific discount amounts or the complexities of this offer, please contact the CNLA Member Services Team at 1.888.446.3499 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many programs and discounts out there. CNLA urges all members to compare these programs to the CNLA discount and encourage members to do what is best for themselves.
Please note that asking for your discount after a purchase is strongly not advised. This creates a host of problems for the dealership, CNLA and mostly you, the member, because you lose out on substantial savings. WHY? Dealerships are not in the practice of going back on a deal once it had been processed, and they have every right to do so. They are not under any obligation to "re-do" a deal. Please be mindful of that when deciding your purchase.
Économisez jusqu'à 12 000 $ sur les nouveaux véhicules GM 2013. Des frais d'administration de 100 $ s'appliquent, le programme n'est pas cumulatif et ne peut être jumelé à toute autre promotion de détail incluant un taux de financement à 0 % ou tout autre taux spécial. Téléphonez à l'ACPP pour plus de détails, 1.888.446.3499.