At RBC, we have the advice, resources and expertise to help your business grow. As a CNLA member, you have access to tools and programs that can enhance your ability to attract and retain both clients – with financing for growth opportunities – and employees – with a flexible employee loyalty program.
Français: Accès à un régime d'épargne groupe privilégié, à des forfaits bancaires, de la location d'équipements et un outil de prêt exclusif pour vos clients.
RBC Advice Based Seminars
The Royal Bank of Canada is offering to hold advice based seminars for our members, but first they need to know what you're interested in! Take a moment to fill out the form below to let us know. RBC is also going to provide some lunch, so include your preference (pizza, sandwich, etc) in the comments section.
RBC Royal Bank® group RRSP and group banking packages
Providing programs like Group RRSP plans and Group Banking packages for your employees can help you build and retain a healthy workforce. These programs are also a great way to improve morale in your workplace by helping your employees navigate today’s complex financial environment with personal advice from qualified investment professionals.
With an RBC group savings plan and group banking package, your employees can benefit from:
- Personalized investment advice from qualified investment professionals
- Comprehensive investment portfolio solutions that can help meet the individual needs of each of your employees
- Choice of banking packages with special offers on premium packages
- Convenient payroll deductions that make investing easier
- Tax advantages for registered plans
As an employer, you gain:
- The ability to offer a benefit program with no administrative fees for your organization
- An opportunity to reinforce employee loyalty and retention
- Dedicated support and service to help you throughout the plan setup process and with ongoing plan management
- Easy plan contribution options
- The flexibility to implement a plan that meets your company’s specific needs
- Special Visa offer - As a CNLA member, you have access to a special Visa offer to help you manage your business.
For more information on the employee loyalty services available through your CNLA membership, please call RBC at 1-877-633-2425 or email GFSnationalaccountrep@rbc.com.
Project Financing Made Easy
Are your customers looking for an easy and affordable way to finance their garden project? The RBC® MyProject MasterCard‡ is a great option…your customers can use it like a credit card, write cheques or withdraw cash from an ATM to conveniently buy everything they need to get started, then it automatically converts to a loan with a structured repayment plan.
The best part is there’s no interest and no payment required during the 6 month purchase period. Plus, all project expenses are automatically tracked in one place online. For more information, feel free to direct your customers to www.rbcroyalbank.com/gardenproject, and get them started sooner!
Personal lending products are provided by Royal Bank of Canada and are subject to its standard lending criteria. ® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. ‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
NEW Quick and Easy Equipment Leasing with RBC | Royal Bank
Hassle free equipment leasing option now available to members through RBC | Royal Bank
Specialized equipment lease program created to support CNLA members in Canada for the
acquisition of industry related equipment.
- Low fixed interest rate on lease payment at 6.99% under $10,000 and 5.99% over $10,000.
- 100% financing can include training, fabrication and shipping
- No maximum lease size. Minimum transaction size is $1,000 O.A.C.
- Choice of 12 to 60 month terms, fully-amortizing in equal, monthly payments.
- Full payment to authorized vendors upon confirmation of delivery.
Benefits of Leasing:
Capital Conservation: Leasing conserves working capital; allowing funds to be allocated for other
purposes. In addition, with a lease, Sales Tax and other taxes are not paid
up front at the time an asset is acquired; but are remitted with the monthly
payments over the term of the lease.
Total Solution: Businesses can obtain virtually all types of equipment through leasing.
Tax Effective: Leasing may provide certain tax benefits for a business. Please consult your
tax advisor for advice on the potential tax benefits of leasing.
Convenience: Simplified documentation and application process, same day credit
Application Process: Members can contact Robin Morrison or Michael Segatti at RCAP.
|Attention Robin or Michael.
Contact: Company: RCAP Leasing Inc.
Contact: Robin Morrison x2414
Michael Segatti x2893
RBC Royal Bank® financing solutions meet the unique needs of your business
If you had more money for your business would you:
- Purchase new equipment?
- Expand your office space?
- Increase your inventory?
- Increase your sales?
There are many possibilities that come with additional financing for your business. An RBC Royal Bank business specialist will help you match the financing solution to your need.
Learn more about our flexible borrowing and credit solutions that can provide your business with quick, easy access to credit.
We’re here to help
Let’s discuss how RBC can help to meet the financial needs of your business.